Friday, October 15, 2010

Can't get enough. . .

I have so much to say but I am crunched for time. I will expand later but you should know that after running your first huge race, you experience a significant let down. A depressed feeling of emptiness. The goal has been accomplished but now what???

I have come up with a quick fix. I am hosting a 5K, starting at my house on Halloween morning at 10:00AM. I will supply gatorade for pre-race and water and chocolate milk for post-race. Please bring a snack to share for post-race. It will be casual, no timing, no expectations. I only expect you to do the whole 3.1 miles (at your OWN pace) and to HAVE FUN. You can walk, run, jog, etc. Costumes are optional. Kids are welcome in strollers, on bikes, or walking/running alongside. I want to promote healthiness for us all on a day when we will likely be eating lots of candy!!

If you are reading this, you are invited, and your friends are too. Please just rsvp to brookev10@charter.net so I know how many people to expect.

DON'T BE INTIMIDATED! THIS IS FOR FUN AND HEALTH, NOT TO SEE WHO'S THE FASTEST!!!!!! PLEASE JOIN ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment