Sunday, April 25, 2010

HELP!!!!

I need help. Please read this week and help me. I have lost my "spirit" or something. I really want to get back to my old self but can't seem to do it. I had every opportunity this week and I did OK. I ran a few times but not at full effort. I went to a yoga class, but not a hard one. And on Friday, when I was planning a big run, I was pursuaded at the last minute to go to the Brewer's game where I ate a hot pretzel and nachos. Because of the late arrival home, I slept through the Ripon 5K, something I NEVER would have considered last year. Plus the Brewer's game was a disaster which didn't help anything.

And that's why I'm asking for help. I know some of you are runners, and some of you have other things you are passionate about. And I know, at times, we all lose steam. What have you done to get back on track? I was very motivated this week when my friend Erin posted that she ran 5.5 miles. So motivated that I ran two. Whoopee. I couldn't run five miles right now if there was a free trip to Hawaii at the finish line. Good job, Erin, by the way. I'm proud, impressed, and a tad jealous. OK, a lot jealous.

So, let me have it. Post something on Facebook or send an email to brookev10@charter.net. Help me help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment